Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am giving a try to xserver-xorg-video-glamo, and it works, and xrandr
> can rotate things, neat!
>
> There is an issue with font size, though: with xserver-xorg-video-glamo,
> GTK applications start with HUGE fonts.  They basically become unusable.
>
> I have found this work-around, which however does not work with
> matchbox-keyboard although it works with everything else:
>
>   # cat .gtkrc-2.0
>   gtk-font-name = "Sans 3"
>
> There is this FAQ entry that seems to hit it:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ#Why_are_the_buttons_in_TangoGPS_too_large.3F_The_zoom_out_is_missing.21
> it however refers to two packages: moko-gtk-theme and moko-gtk-engine,
> that we do not seem to have.
>
> Anyone else is experiencing this? What are you doing about it?

I had the same problem with huge fonts with the xglamo package. Using
the parameter "-dpi 96" within the nodm startscript under options the
fonts size is ok. I don't know if the big font problem from the xglamo
and the xserver-xorg-video-glamo package are correlated but you could
try it.
I'm very interested in the new xserver-xorg-video-glamo package because
xglamo isn't developed any further.

Ciao,
     Rainer