arne anka a écrit , Le 03/12/2009 23:03:
>> Doesn't work out of the box here. Zhone says:
>>  Failed to read authentication status
>
> yeah, common issue.
> just start zhone over again. and again. after a while it will catch on.
> my personal best is 5 times so far.

It's even worse. I need to restart several times both frameworkd +
zhone, and it may - rarely - catch on.

I don't have this problem at all with my old frameworkd.conf (attached)
for which I need maximum 2 tries at launching zhone (when I don't wait
enough after [re]starting frameworkd).

Thanks,

_Gilles.

[oeventsd]
rules_file =
../etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml
disable = 0
log_level = DEBUG

[odeviced.powercontrol-neo]
disable = 0

[fsousage]
disable = 0
lowlevel_type = openmoko

[fsousage.lowlevel_openmoko]
[fsousage.dbus_service]

[ousaged]
sync_resources_with_lifecycle = always
disable = 1

[odeviced.accelerometer]
disable = 1
accelerometer_type = gta02

[frameworkd]
log_destination = /tmp/frameworkd.log
#log_to = file
log_to = stderr
log_level = INFO
persist_format = pickle
rootdir = ../etc/freesmartphone:/etc/freesmartphone:/usr/etc/freesmartphone
version = 1

[ogpsd]
device = GTA02Device
disable = 0
channel = SerialChannel
path = /dev/ttySAC1

[opreferencesd]
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences
disable = 0
log_level = DEBUG

[odeviced.kernel26]
capacity_check_timeout = 300
fb_blank = 1
disable = 0

[otimed]
zonesources = GSM
timesources = GPS,NTP

[odeviced.audio]
disable = 0
default_scenario = stereoout
scenario_dir = /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios

[odeviced]
disable = 0

[opimd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 1
contacts_default_backend = CSV-Contacts
messages_default_backend = SIM-Messages-FSO
calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls
dates_default_backend = SQLite-Dates
notes_default_backend = SQLite-Notes
tasks_default_backend = SQLite-Tasks
contacts_merging_enabled = 1
messages_default_folder = Unfiled
messages_trash_folder = Trash
sim_messages_default_folder = SMS
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opim:/etc/freesmartphone/opim:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opim

[odeviced.idlenotifier]
suspend = 0
lock = 0
idle_prelock = 0
idle = -1
disable = 1
idle_dim = 300
ignoreinput = 2,3

[odeviced.input]
report4 = HEADSET,switch,2,0
report1 = AUX,key,169,1
report3 = USB,key,356,0
report2 = POWER,key,116,1
disable = 0
ignoreinput = 2,3

[ogsmd]
# choose your muxer, available types are: gsm0710muxd [default], fso-abyss
ti_calypso_muxer = fso-abyss
ti_calypso_dsp_mode = aec+nr
disable = 0
ti_calypso_deep_sleep = never