>>> Do you have fso-usaged package installed ?
>>
>> Well, I can answer for Jonathan that at least I do have fso-usaged
>> installed, but I haven't found a way to enable it, or documentation
>> either. Getting same messages. I have tried disabling ousaged only,
>> and also adding [fsousage] section since I don't really know what I
>> should be doing, but haven't gotten any functionality.
> after installing fso-usaged and setting ousaged.disable to 1 like you
> described add the following settings to frameworkd.conf to enable the use of
> fso-usaged:
>
> [fsousage]
> lowlevel_type = openmoko
>
> [fsousage.controller]
> [fsousage.lowlevel_openmoko]

This is the wrong order. lowlevel_openmoko is being used by the controller,
hence you need to

> [fsousage.lowlevel_openmoko]
> [fsousage.controller]

Also note that since
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=commit;h=d921d41bb708c97a042117c7ee6b4b28d88f3328

the 'controller' plugin has been renamed to 'dbus_service' hence, correctly it
needs to read:

> [fsousage.lowlevel_openmoko]
> [fsousage.dbus_service]

The latest version has been in use by SHR for quite a while now and seems
pretty stable.

Cheers,

:M: