2010/3/19 Sebastian Reichel <elektra...@gmail.com>:
> That sounds interesting :) If I got it right you plan to create a
> new Distribution for N900 using the normal Debian archive and an
> additional repository containing the stuff from Nokia?

Indeed interesting, moebian sounds quite a bit like pkg-fso team+repo
for Neo, but worked upon outside of Debian infrastructure and probably
containing some proprietary bits. Eventually, feel free to join
pkg-fso team at Debian when there is no (proprietary) Nokia stuff
needed anymore.

I'd be extremely happy if in a year or two one can switch from
FreeRunner to N900, running pure Debian. Of course we first have to
reach this "pure Debian" stage with FreeRunner :) The kernel is the
only required thing from pkg-fso repository. One or two new kernel
hackers would be quite welcome to the Openmoko world to work on
remaining upstreaming...

-Timo