A tiny word of warning if your apps are critical to you. We checked our apps in
ios7 and there is a shedload of work to do. We're not going to have our app
fully looking like it should until Saturday. We are a small outfit and have a
gezillion things going on, so not an ebay or dropbox who probably had theirs
sorted weeks ago, we aren't our app guys no1 income earner so to speak. Anyway
we tested it on ios7 on the simulator two days ago and it looked abysmal. Still
functional but only just.

Sorry to put a possible negative on the situation. As far as I'm concerned I'm
going to go for it as I'm too intrigued to not see it ASAP. I'll be getting my
fix as soon as it's available and have volunteered myself for the ios7 live
testing :)