Only 3? Wimp ;)

After numerous false starts, this thing is finally "Preparing update..."
Though it's been doing that for at least 15 minutes.

The iPhone 4 is still 2 hours away. I'm going to have to turn various
"features" of iOS 7 off on that I think or the battery will drain.  The
background app updating for example.

Sent from a device of some kind