I have a related query. About a week ago my lightning devices started to cease
charging. By plugging them in again I can succeed in getting a charge but it’s
erratic. I have three chargers and I have tried all of them and have similar
results. This would suggest that there is something wrong with either the cable
or the sockets in the devices. I noticed that one of the gold strips on one of
my cables had become brown. I stopped using it. I am wondering if particles of
the gold on this cable have become stuck in the sockets of more than one of my
devices.
Advice anyone?

Phil
Sent from my iPad