Poor guy has cancer. He’s very cheerful, but Janet (his daughter) says his
memory is a worry

31 Castle Street
Wallingford
OX10 8DL
01491 825178
07943 409403

>From my iPhone

On 5 Apr 2020, at 09:29, 'Paul R Owen' via Sussex Mac User Group
<smug@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Gilly,

I’d forgotten at, thanks for reminding me.

I still got a Christmas card from Allan, but not last year.

Paul Owen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/E7328B0A-192E-4FD5-9D64-F364198FC845%40mac.com.