Although up in Scotland, couldn’t get much further from you guys I joined
Sussex Mug in 2003. You were the only guys who gave useful answers not just
pointing you to another piece of information as a newcomer to computers and
Apple had no idea what I was reading. I remember Jason Kitcat discussing Wi-Fi,
I was totally confused and asked what it was, he advised me in detail, this is
what’s so good along with the witty chatter that pops up from time to time.
Michael s

On 5 Apr 2020, at 9:51 am, "gilliansnox...@gmail.com"