Just a thought, but as all three M1 machines are basically the same in terms of
performance, rather than buy a mini and a 27” monitor, I am now thinking of
getting the air, and a monitor as I could connect that to the monitor when
needed, and this way I get a similar set up to the mini + monitor, with bonus
of having a portable machine too.
Unless I am missing something?
Steve.

Sent from my phone

On 13 Nov 2020, at 14:27, 'A C Crooks' via Sussex Mac User Group