Well yeah.... you weren't making any mail.... <G>

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 07:12 PM, Laurie wrote:

Thanks..it was a busy day. I spent most of it chasing
down signatures and getting lost in this HUGE
building. I hope to have a computer, phone and various
supplies by the end of the week.

Did you all miss me?

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

May the force be with you... <G>

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 04:33 AM, Laurie