-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Box
Subject: [Sndbox] Today is the day

I start my job with the Space and Warfare Command.
Wish me luck.

Laurie

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner