When do you get to blow things up?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:20 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Today is the day

LOL...oh ok...

Another day is here...and I am going to leave at 6. I
hope I can get there at 7 and work 7-3:30 today. It
shouldn't be a problem unless the trains decided to
run at that time..I hear they are so slow...and do
this stop and back up thing a lot.

I think today will be more of getting my feet wet,
getting acclimated with delivery contracts for the
most part. I have been assigned to help this other
lady out. I can't start my class work stuff until I
get a computer.

Laurie

=====