In a message dated 9/23/2003 2:26:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know what you are saying, but the guy was basically "saved" by Old Testament standards, then lost it during his extended years.

there was salvation in old testament days?  ok someone explain that one cuz from what i was told  (not sure if its correct or not) the whole reason the messiah was sent  is because there was no way for anyone to get to heaven without him. isnt there something about when he went down to hell he released people from there and brought them to heaven   or am i confused? (which if you know me you know thats not hard to do)  lol