Cool.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:16 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] The Prodigal Son

That was one of the questions on my exam, but it was optional.  I decided to leave it alone, because the more I did the research, the more it contradicted things I’d been taught in passing so I decided I needed to look at the question more.  That’s why I didn’t answer Jackie when she asked the first time, because the best answer I could come up with was one similar to yours, or simply “I don’t know”.