Interesting, very...
----- Original Message -----
From: David
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Shall or should not

King James Version from the E-Sword electronic bible.

Joh 3:16 For1063 God2316 so3779 loved25 the3588 world,2889 that5620 he gave1325 his848 only begotten3439 Son,5207 that2443 whosoever3956 believeth4100 in1519 him846 should not3361 perish,622 but235 have2192 everlasting166 life.2222

American Standard Version from the same.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Some BBE version

Joh 3:16 For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.

International Standard Version...

Joh 3:16 "For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but have eternal life.

Spanish version... :)

Joh 3:16 Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que dio a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que cree en El, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.

LIT version

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone believing into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Modern King James Version...

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

:Youngs Literal Translation

Joh 3:16 for God did so love the world, that His Son--the only begotten--He gave, that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during.

David L.