Well, not in the context of that verse.  However, even in English the word should does act as a definitive in context with its usage.  Even if we use the word should, which apparently appears in some KJV, in the context of its usage in that verse and the verses around it (not to mention the verses throughout the Bible as I interpret them) it is a definitive and carries the same verbal weight as the word shall.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 6:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Shall or should not

In a message dated 9/23/2003 2:49:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Weird when all 5 copies of mine say should not.....I looked in 5 different ones to be sure......

if you think about it SHALL NOT is more of an order, SHOULD NOT is more of a suggestion.  I really can't see GOD saying, "OK children, you know you should not commit adultry, but i can't live your life for you."

SHOULD NOT almost sounds like a liberal translation of the Bible  lol