Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (inner beauty)

Finding a girl hot though, has nothing to do with not appriciateing what's on the inside. Just means we appriciate the outer package as well, the whole woman. :)

Btw your right about one thing though, I do not think it's write for a guy to compare his wife or girlfriend to some mag or movie star. That's degrading and damages the relationship if you ask me.