I dont see anyone saying the man alone is not responsible for his actions. All anyone is saying is that he's not soley responsible. The *other woman* is just as guilty and responsible for her actions in the affair also. And yes some men after years or even months of a non existent sex life will give in to those temptations. I have known women tht have done the same. They are responsible for their actions but so are the other factors that cause it. Some would never consider it until certain circumstances push them over that line, whether those circumstances be a bad marriage or a bad marriage combined with someone making them feel wanted and special.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 7:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/27/2003 7:56:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok, you dont want to leave your husband/wife and you have tried asking them and talking to them to try to find out why they dont want to. There is no medical excuse, only the spouse not wanting to have sex. You have tried counseling....I'm not saying its right for them to go out and have an affair, but I can see in some circumstances why they do

but thats not the point here   they are saying the man is not responsible for his decision alone and that  the woman makes him cheat by withholding sex.  i think every person is responsible for their own actions   dont you?