Ever heard of "contributing to d. ( can't spell it, but you know what I mean ) of a minor"  ? Doesn't mean the minor has no responsibility at all, but it admits that someone else "contributed" to it.  No one was talking about you not being responsible for your actions ( that I've seen so far ) just that other things can and do contribute to it. Hard to see how that could be argued....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/27/2003 7:56:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok, you dont want to leave your husband/wife and you have tried asking them and talking to them to try to find out why they dont want to. There is no medical excuse, only the spouse not wanting to have sex. You have tried counseling....I'm not saying its right for them to go out and have an affair, but I can see in some circumstances why they do

but thats not the point here   they are saying the man is not responsible for his decision alone and that  the woman makes him cheat by withholding sex.  i think every person is responsible for their own actions   dont you?