In a message dated 9/28/2003 9:56:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

See that was what I said basically. Not all parents talk to their kids about sex. My parents didnt and they wouldnt consent to me taking any sex ed classes either.

i have no idea why they wouldnt consent if they wouldnt talk to you. but i still believe they need those consent forms because alot of parents do talk to their kids and dont want the school glamorizing sex before marriage.