Well you trimmed it off again....but I found it...
I keep looking at it and it seems simple enough to me.
You might not agree, but I honestly feel that you can
figure out what I meant.

I think it is a bad thing if the wife doesn't care if other
women are after her man. NOT for the wife.... for the
husband.... NOT because it might make him cheat...
Because It might make him feel unimportant.

Whether or not a woman gives a heck *is* a factor in
a relationship. IMO