In a message dated 9/28/2003 10:11:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You view your relationship with your sister as paramount and would be more angry at your spouse.  I guess for you, blood comes first above all else.  As for me, I view both blood and marriage relationships as important, but both can be broken by betrayal.  Again from "Jackie's" POV, if "Tom" had seduced my sister "Jen," I would be angriest at him; but if she had seduced him, I would be angriest at her.  My greatest anger would be directed towards the instigator of the affair.

Best wishes,
Lowell

i can understand that point but we werent talking about anger we were talking about responsibility and if they slept together no matter how much jen tried to seduce him if he says yes he chose that and its his responsibility for his choice   shed be responsible for what she did but not for what he did