In a message dated 9/29/2003 2:41:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

i went out with some gals from work friday night. I had probally 3 diffrent guys hit on me. I told them i was married.  I came home and told tom about it. he didnt care. the only way he wouldve cared is if i had flirted back with these men. what good would it do him to get mad at them? doesnt change the fact i still said no. and it wouldnt change the fact if i said yes either because ultimately its up to me to choose to be faithful or not.

Yes it is your decision as I said before.  Hell Jackie, I would have hit on you.  LOL  You are unresistable you know.  :-))))
Gary