Exactly, which in a roundabout way is what I've been saying. Now the first guy I ever dated, if I even looked at another guy he felt it was unacceptable, although the same standard didnt apply to him. But for the most part, YOU have to decide what is right for YOUR relationship (along with your SO)
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jen --
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:02 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

Just thought I would butt my opinion in here of course. :-) Partly because I had the same opinion that Angela has *until* I entered into the relationship that I am in now.

It basicly comes down to the relationship. Those two people have to determine what is acceptable and what is not. And of course every relationship is different. Angela, you and Neil, as well as a lot of couples I know, pretty much have an agreement of what is going too far and what is not. That works for you guys and you are secure in your relationship.

In my relationship, I am sure that something much more harmless would be considered crossing that line. But that is what works for us, we chose not to concentrate attention on other members of the opposite sex, but on each other. We believe that we have a closer relationship because of it. But again, that is us.

It just comes down to your SO, as Tim said.