Neither am I.....but here's hoping we don't get off in that one too much. lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

Angela wrote:
So when I'm out with friends or even hubby, and I'm just harmlessly flirting, then I'm doing wrong and showing I'm not cherishing my husband, even though he's the one I go home with/to at night and the only one I ever want to be with sexually.
Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but I for one am not convinced that there IS such a thing as "harmless flirting."

---Lowell