I don't care if they were legal or not.  If he can afford to feed a tiger he can afford to pay his own rent.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 8:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Man Kept Tiger In Public Housing

In a message dated 10/6/2003 1:08:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok, am I the only one outraged?  Here is this man, in tax payer supported housing...basically he has someone else paying for his rent, yet he can keep exotic animals?  Don't these animals cost a lot of money to feed? I would think a tiger did.  If he can feed a tiger, he can bloody well pay for his rent and not live in public housing.

the difference here is that he was keeping the tiger and alligator illegally from what i understand