Court Cost where we lived in Louisiana most of the time were around $100 or so...so be glad it's just $50. lol But yeah, know what you mean. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 8:32 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Will a radar detector always warn you when you'reundersurveillance?

Ahhh did you really need to post this one today. Hubby got nailed for having a radar dectector yesterday and the stupid thing wasnt even plugged in. (remember they are illegal in Va). The cop saw it in the window and didnt care it didnt even have a power supply going to it (it was at home here with me) gave him the ticket anyway. $94 for a stupid radar detector. Oh and $50 of that is court costs which I dont see why you have to pay court costs if you pay the ticket (which admits your guilt) before the court date.