Actually that started a few years ago, Louisiana passed a law on that several years ago.
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 8:25 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Breaking...

Ok, I know this might be going out in left field, but seriously how long till wives can start accusing husbands of rape and getting away with it. I mean I know even between husbands and wives no means no, it just seems to all be getting out of control. But yeah, curtailing casual sex between acquaintances is a good thing, but even sex between couples that arent married, but just engaged or something could begin to have problems.