No kidding...and knowing that it was their choice to
see her die that way. No...there has to be a more
humane way.

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After actually seeing this woman last night.... I
> would hate
> to be her parents and watch the facial expressions
> of her
> as she died of starvation and dehydration...  It is
> going to
> be extreamly hard on them.
>

> On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 04:46 AM, Jen --
> wrote:
>
> > <shrug> All I know is what doctors have said to me
> in those
> > situations. But
> > I am the first to admit that doctors dont know
> everything. <smile>

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner