Top 10 Signs You Are Too Old to Be Trick or Treating

10. You get winded from knocking on the door.

9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for
you.

8. You ask for high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you
lose
your balance and fall over.

6. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're
not
wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and
can't
remember the rest.

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of
restraining
orders.

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't
dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood
with a walker.

1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner