>1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
>
>2. Your husband jokes that instead of buying a wood
stove, he is using you to heat the family room this
winter. Rather than just saying you are not amused,
you shoot him.

>3. You have to write post-it notes with your kids'
names on them.

>4. Your husband chirps, "Hi honey, I'm home."  And
your reply, "Well, if it isn't Ozzie
>f---ing Nelson."
>
>5. The Phenobarbital dose that wiped out the Heaven's
Gate Cult gives you four hours of
>decent rest.
>
>6. You change your underwear after every sneeze.
>
>7. You're on so much estrogen that you take your
Brownie troop on a field trip to Chippendales.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner