Not fun.  I'm not sure what happened there.  Hopefully it did not loose them, but you never know.  Maybe Charles has some insight.  I've not run across that problem before.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 2:24 PM
To: sandbox
Subject: [Sndbox] (no subject)

I'm getting so frustrated with my computer. At one point in time it said it was downloading 22 messages, then I kept getting an error. Then it locked up so I had to reboot. When I got back online and it started downloading again, it said I only had 9 so what happened to those other 13 messages? This is really getting on my nerves.