That's why someone from Church suggested it to us, told us that's what they did with their kids and they were fine. Because Nicole was acting like she was never satisfied with just the formula and she was a little baby. She only weighed 5 lbs and 13 oz when she was born.......couldn't tell it now but lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Toddlers Taking In Too Much Fat

My brother was the same way. The doc said no solids even cereal till after 6 months, but if my mom hadn't put him on it, he would have either starved or she would have gone broke buying formula. Not to mention the doc said not to give them too much formula either, but he was wanting to eat every 30 minutes. One of her friends said at 1 month to go ahead and give him cereal and after that he took a bottle every 3 hours instead of every half hour