I shake and bake mine.

Laurie
--- Angela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So now I need a good recipe for cooking pork chops
> b/c Neil said he didn't
> want them fried since that's how we had them. I'm
> going to fry one package
> and cook the other package another way. Just need
> ideas for that other way.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner