Very good one, what I was thinking but couldn't put into words.
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 5:59 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] for greg with no britney bashing......

Normal and acceptable are two different things.  Normal means
Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical:

So yes it is normal, or typical if you prefer that word.  But just because it is typical behavior doesn't mean it is acceptable.  It's also typical for people to have sex when they aren't married.  I would call that unacceptable too, but it is certainly the norm.

Charles Mims