[Angela] All I'm saying is it isn't all that out of place
for teens to drink. It happens and honestly if Mary Kate and
Ashley weren't famous, it wouldn't even make the news. Hell,
look at the president's daughters..... just b/c a teenager
drinks doesn't make them an alcoholic, which is all I'm
saying.

No, but it certainly does increase the odds that they might
follow that road.  Personally, I'd be careful about using
the president's daughters as examples, because there's
enough of a family history with alcohol problems that
something more serious than casual drinking might be
indicated.

Best wishes,
Lowell