I'm not stupid. lol :P

I threw the most in there because for one, I know not all non Church kids drink. And on the flip side, I've been in Church since I was 14.....so I've seen the "wild one's". lol And yeah, while some are exactly what they should be..preachers kids as a whole have a bad rep. lol Sorry Rev.....lol

And quite honestly, alot of the time the bad rep is justified. lol Thankfully I can say I know several it doesn't fit though....although my pastors son when I was in high school certainly fit the rep. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 7:26 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] for greg with no britney bashing......

Good thing you threw that most in there. I went to church sometimes when I was in school and one of my best friends that drank with me was the daughter of a preacher. She was more wild than I was. Of course I guess she could have qualified as troubled. Everyone always thought she was perfect or should be perfect b/c of her dad's profession so she set out to prove the opposite.