There are exceptions to everything. My parents were strict. I didn't  count the days til I was 18 and could fly the coop.
~*~*Bethany*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Jen --
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 8:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] My stance on underage drinking

Well, I guess you have to find a middle ground. Most kids I know that had strict as can be parents flew the coop as soon as they could and paid dearly fr it. The ones that had parents they felt they could go to in times of trouble, they were the ones that did better once they were out in the 'real world'

Btw, Im speaking strictly on observation and experience, not commenting at all on you individually. :-0)