Charles wrote:
Another thought I had was concerning Lowell's mention of the pathology.  I think it highly within the realm of possibility that the postmortem reports could be altered and or deceptive.  Especially if the new President is tightening the screws.  I mean look at the postmortem for Vince Foster.  The man was shot in the back of the head and it was ruled a suicide.
If that is in case the fact, that the reports were altered, then that severely weakens my case.  All I'll say to that is that the illustrations I've seen clearly indicate the shot came from behind.  The entry wound in the upper right quadrant of the back of the skull is an oval hole, while the exit wound is a jagged break that essentially covers the whole upper-right quadrant of the front of the skull.

---Lowell