First of all... I am not saying that I am right...

But something else bothers me about the autopsy photos. Which you seem to be familiar
with, Lowell..... *If* the shot came from the sixth floor depository.... And the autopsy photos
were not altered or faked................ then the angle is wrong.
The exit wound should have been his left temple ... not the right... (another conclusion
I came to by looking out the window) <G>

If that is in case the fact, that the reports were altered, then that severely weakens my case.  All I'll say to that is that the illustrations I've seen clearly indicate the shot came from behind.  The entry wound in the upper right quadrant of the back of the skull is an oval hole, while the exit wound is a jagged break that essentially covers the whole upper-right quadrant of the front of the skull.

---Lowell