Yeah, and Vince Foster was a sucicide about like I'm Santa Claus. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:40 AM
Subject: [Sndbox] RE: [ Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in theJFK assassination?

That is interesting.  I missed this the first time because I wasn't monitoring the yahoogroup closely.  (Or alternatly they haven't decided to deliver it yet....)  I've always suspected that Johnson was hip deep in the deal, and if it is true he altered the route then that makes things very intriguing.

Another thought I had was concerning Lowell's mention of the pathology.  I think it highly within the realm of possibility that the postmortem reports could be altered and or deceptive.  Especially if the new President is tightening the screws.  I mean look at the postmortem for Vince Foster.  The man was shot in the back of the head and it was ruled a suicide.

Charles Mims