From: Charles
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 3:38 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Shopping..

Well...got two game cube games, because "santa" is bringing a game cube for Christmas.  Bought the girl's Christmas dresses...they will look really good in them.  That's about all we have to show for our efforts today.

And it is bloody cold here.  It's 81 at home, and probably about 50 here.  Huggy, I hate it!  I don't have a jacket, and all my clothes are short sleeved.  I'm shivering.  Tomorrow we will leave to go back to the land of sunshine and palm trees.