LOL! Last year Charles sent pictures of the the family going somewhere where it was supposed to get down to 40 degrees or something.... Beth had the babies bundled up like they were going to Alaska..... <G>

On Sunday, November 30, 2003, at 08:44 AM, Laurie wrote:

Jacket? You know Charles would "NEVER" buy anything he
would wear only once a year when he goes to Neecy's.

Laurie
--- Huggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
eeeww! you should have bought a jacket LoL

yeah i hear ya! where i went it was like 54 degrees
by 6:30pm! I was wearing
a long sleeved shirt, a sweater and a jacket! haha!

-------Original Message-------

From: The Sandbox Discussion List
Date: Friday, November 28, 2003 01:38:19 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Shopping..

Well...got two game cube games, because "santa" is
bringing a game cube for
Christmas.  Bought the girl's Christmas
dresses...they will look really good
in them.  That's about all we have to show for our
efforts today.

And it is bloody cold here.  It's 81 at home, and
probably about 50 here.
Huggy, I hate it!  I don't have a jacket, and all my
clothes are short
sleeved.  I'm shivering.  Tomorrow we will leave to
sunshine and palm trees.

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end