That is Alaska to them. That thin southern blood is
not used to anything below 65 degrees. Now you all
from those snow states...heck you all don't even think
about jackets unless it gets below freezing right?

We had that "f" word here last night....FROST!!!  My
son was on the porch talking to his girlfriend (cause
you know us adults are so interested in their
conversation..NOT) and was complaining his hands were
getting frostbite!!...

Laurie

=====