I don't know but the new hummers (the H2's) look very unstable and pretty much
built for the soccer mom crowd. I won't go into the issues that I have with
those folks and their SUVs.

The only Hummer that I would buy would be the H1. Yeah, it's a little wide but
when you absolutely, positively need to to be there overnight, It will do the
trick.

Santa? If I can't have a Hummer for christmas I want a 2 1/2 ton 6x6 cargo
truck with a mulifuel engine and a snorkle.

--
Bill
http://www.vlca.net