I don't much care for the H2 either...but I absolutely am appalled at the
idea of a hummer on an S1 base.  That's ludicrous.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill Rickard
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:54 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Hummer Gets Smaller With H3T

I don't know but the new hummers (the H2's) look very unstable and pretty
much built for the soccer mom crowd. I won't go into the issues that I have
with those folks and their SUVs.

The only Hummer that I would buy would be the H1. Yeah, it's a little wide
but when you absolutely, positively need to to be there overnight, It will
do the trick.

Santa? If I can't have a Hummer for christmas I want a 2 1/2 ton 6x6 cargo
truck with a mulifuel engine and a snorkle.

--
Bill
http://www.vlca.net

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 21:17, Charles wrote:
> Hummer Gets Smaller With H3T
> Hummer looks for next hit with "environmentally responsible" concept;
> analysts, environmentalists skeptical.
>
> by TCC Team <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             (2003-12-09)
>
>  <javascript:zoom('/images/gallery/7540_image.jpg');>
>
> Related Articles:
>
>  <http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=6663> GM Goes "Sport"
> With Minivans (12/5/2003)
> But can it shake the "soccer-Mom" message?
>

> The Hummer brand may be getting a bit nicer - at least that's the
> message General Motors Corp., which owns the rights to develop and
> sell Hummer consumer vehicles, will be sending next month as it
> unveils its next Hummer concept, a small pickup dubbed H3T, at the
> 2004 Greater Los Angeles Auto Show.
>
>  <http://www.thecarconnection.com/subscribe.asp> The show opens to
> media on January 2 in Los Angeles and General Motors will use the show
> to present its heftiest brand's future direction, as seen through the
> lens of a scaled-down concept. Although just a concept, Ed Welburn,
> General Motors North American vice president of design, says the H3T
> represents a "youthful, smaller, more affordable" direction than today's
Hummer.