8. They hire a Gambino family hit man to break Santa's kneecaps

I worked for a Gambino from the NY family for a short while.  (long story).

He was nice too me.  Paid well and I  was just told to not ask questions or see anything.

AJ

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 11:37 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] 10. There's something half-hearted about the way they say, "Oh

10. There's something half-hearted about the way they say, "Oh

wow -- Q- Tips".

9. They spend Christmas morning making up games involving

wrapping paper.

8. They hire a Gambino family hit man to break Santa's kneecaps.

7. You see them trying to shove everything back up the chimney.

6. Spelled out in Legos on the front lawn are the words "You're

Cheap!!!".

5. Moments after they unwrap gifts, you see them for sale on

E-Bay.

4. Your son simply refuses to understand why you couldn't get him

two hours alone with Cindy Crawford.

3. They cite your gifts as a major factor in their decision to

convert to Islam.

2. You wake up and find the head of Elmo in your bed.

1. They ask, "Where'd you buy this stuff -- Crap `R' Us?"