I know that you are joking, but that is exactly the mind set of the people who breed the bad ones... Thanks for illustrating.... <G>

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 06:57 PM, Laurie wrote:

My new yorkie can eat your old yorkie.

Laurie

--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a friend in Texas that has a big honkin' pit bull that is sweet as pie. I have seen German Shepards that would keep small children in their own yard. A lot of small breed dogs can be mean as hell. My Border Collie wouldn't even bark if someone was stealing everything that we own, but if a strange dog takes a wizz on a tree on our property he will kick their ass. The pit bull breeders and a lot of other "bad rep breeds" need to make a strong effort to eliminate "bad actors" from their gene pool. The Rottwieler (sp) would be my second choice for dogs that need to be watched out for. Bad dogs need to be put down... not made the symbol for animal cruelty.

Can you tell I am bored and feel the need to type?
<G>

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 02:09 PM, Angela