In a message dated 1/15/2004 10:50:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Do you still watch General hospital ?

Hi Jen!

Yes and no - I got hooked a few years after they cancelled what I considered "my"
show, Another World.  The only way I can watch soaps is on Soapnet, since I am not
home during the day. I  tried taping them, but I hardly ever get time to sit and watch
TV, that's why I loved Soapnet's weekend marathons, cause then I could have GH on and
do something else, rather than making time to watch a tape, LOL.

Anyhoo, they are yet again moving the GH marathon, and I am not sure it will be on
when I can see it, so I may have to stop watching it.  I also am SO not liking it
lately because I think they are doing really stupid things, like firing Kin Shriner,
and making Sonny and Carly cheat on each other.  How about you, LOL, do you watch?
Luckily, even though they took off Another World when I could see it during the day,
they are still having it on weekends, thank goodness.  At least I can watch that one!

Erica